Our Vision for Canada's Smart Economy
Canada has an opportunity to shift from an economic model based on the unsustainable exploitation of our resources to a sustainable and resilient economic model based on conservation and renewable resources, a model that advances the common good and ensures quality of life for all Canadians.
Canada can meet this challenge by investing in innovative solutions that are part of a comprehensive vision for our country - a vision rooted in Canadian values. Responsible budgeting, forward-looking investing, and a concern for those who are least fortunate among us are the principles that guide our economic planning.
- No more grey-industry bail-outs
- Income-splitting for families
- Lower payroll and income taxes
- Higher taxes on polluting industries
- Turn blue collar work into green collar jobs